Monday’s post was all about tips on getting your kitchen organised. Today we’re sharing a beautiful kitchen tour which we couldn’t resist in light of our “get organised” theme this October.
This kitchen underwent a full renovation but in the process last almost half of its storage space. Pro organiser, Shira Gill, came to the rescue with a plan that involved cutting back on any duplicates, no visual clutter and introducing woven baskets and clear glass jars instead of plastic ones to create a clean and streamlined look.
She employed the following very clever storage solutions:
- Pull-out racks were installed for all lower cabinets to maximise accessibility and visibility.
- A custom designed spice rack to fit neatly next to the fridge within close proximity to the stove.
- Baskets for items such as, cooking oils, vinegars, water bottles and plastic cups
- Individual labels allow the owners of the home to see what is where at a quick glance.
Article + Images | The Identite
Round Up | Kitchen Organisation Accessories
1. Tosca Accessory Box from Superbalist | 2. Glass Storage from Weylandts | 3. Humble & Mash Adjustable Storage Rack from Yuppiechef | 4. Glass and Cork Storage Jar from Superbalist | 5. Extendable Cutlery Tray with Slide from Superbalist | 6. Laid Back Company Oak Storage Crate from Yuppiechef | 7. Giselle Basket from Superbalist | 8. Fonte Canister from Superbalist | 9. Joseph Joseph Podium 100 Glass Storage Jars Set from Yuppiechef | 10. Progressive Drawer Dividers from Yuppiechef | 11. Large Evo Hyacinth Basket from Makro | 12. Food Container Lid Organiser from Neat Freak | 13. Mesh Baskets from Weylandts